Friday, December 30, 2011

What Jess Likes: 2011 in Review Part 1

Some of my favorite purchases from this year.

January:
 
Esprit Asymmetrical Blazer

March:
 BB Dakota Bostwick Coat

Joya & Vane Perfume Locket

April:
Mackage Evita Blazer in Cognac

May:
Forever21 Striped Knit Blazer

And one that didn't make it into any photos this year somehow?

Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag Mini in Brown Croc
Comes with a long strap as well. It is the perfect size for work, so I guess that's why no pictures, no one needed to see what I wore to work.

There were a few other things of course, but I can start to see how my own personal style was coming together at the start of this year. I was in the process of saving for moving and my wedding, so I was being a bit more selective then the previous years.

No comments:

Post a Comment