Saturday, December 31, 2011

What Jess Likes: 2011 in Review Part 2

Now for the second half of the year.

June:
A new house in the Seattle area!

July:
Anthropologie Orchard Grove Pullover

August:
My wedding dress! BHLDN's Origami Pleated Dress in Ivory

September:
1970's Marimekko Framed Fabric for the bedroom

October:
Anthropologie's Beaded Foliage Shift from my mother-in-law

November:
Anthropologie's Forested Blazer, picked up on Black Friday for a song.

December:
Anthropologie's Tuberose Lace Skirt in orange. I missed out on the Horkelia Shift, but was thrilled to come across this.

In the later half of the year, my shopping was cut down significantly, but I am really thrilled with the results. Less things overall, but I know what I picked up I love, not just like.

Here's to 2012! I plan to use the same philosophy, shop less, only what I really love and fills a hole in my wardrobe. Do you have any New Year's goals related to your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment