Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Outfit of the Day: A Day of Dinner Preparation

 Anyone else spending part of the day doing dinner preparation and house cleaning? Those are my plans for today. I want to go to the post office, but if the rain doesn't let up, maybe not. It doesn't make sense to drive a block away for a letter.

 Asymmetrical sweater - Winners, Drape cardigan - Forever21, Joe's Jeans "Reed" - Anthropologie, otk socks - Target, Boots - Hayden Harnett

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to my American Readers. Anyone hitting up any Black Friday deals? I will likely be passing, can't do the crowded malls.

Side-note, any gamers out there as excited for this as I am? Honey, I want this, now...which means on the release date, yes please!

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment