Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday Finds + Quick Outfit of the Day

So my house guests and I braved University Village around 9am for Black Friday, and it was quieter then a normal weekend.

Because we were there before 11am, we went to Anthropologie first, where Tim treated me to a few great deals.

Forested Blazer - Love the color and the thickness, a bit snug in the arms, so I went with a medium. I saw 3 different sale associates wearing it that day. I wonder if they picked it up for the $35 price tag?

 
Aine Pencil Skirt - Had a small flaw that is easily fixed in 5 minutes, guess that it why still hanging around.

 Tomato Picking Skirt - The detailing with the eyelet/overlay is gorgeous in person.

 Brushed Trouser Shorts in Black - They fit looser in the leg, which is great for gals with thicker thighs.

 Fish! Measuring Spoons. Loved these months ago, love them more at the ridiculous $5 price tag.

What I wore today. Not a great picture, didn't want my guests to think I was crazy posing on the deck.
 
Tomato Picking Skirt - Anthropologie, Volante Tee - Anthropologie, Hue tights, necklace - 1960s vintage fish necklace.

Did you end up going out for any sales on the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment