Thursday, September 15, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Moving forward, and taking a better look at my closet.

When I was packing to move, I ended up donating/giving away a fairly large amount of clothing. Part of it was a fear of running out of room in the moving truck (10 ft Uhaul...not as large as you might think!), and also realizing that I really didn't need so much. I also didn't want to scare Tim with the amount of clothing that I brought, even though he knew exactly how much I had to begin with. Which really did not make a lot of sense now that I look back on it. 

Because of this "purge" I now have a much more concise wardrobe, which makes it easier to look at different combinations. This might be a new favorite for me. 


Pleated mustard skirt - Gap, Epilogue blouse - Anthropologie, leather jacket - Mackage "Evita", boots - Hayden Harnett "Zelda"

Fall is here, temperatures dropped down almost over night. Must be time for boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment