Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Long time no see!

I think I am back! The house is almost settled in, and after this weekend, it will just be Tim and I around here. My mom will be here in a couple of hours and I can't wait to see her.

Finally got around to unpacking my clothing yesterday. Living out of a suitcase and moving to the states left me with a rather lackluster wardrobe of things I didn't care if they got dirty or torn. It is nice to have a selection again.

 We made a trip to Target, and even Tim couldn't pass up on shoes for $6.49. These are very comfy and light, perfect for the hot weather. I think we are technically living in a valley, so it is hot these days, such a change from back in Vancouver, and having the ocean next door.

Zip-front dress - Winners, Sandals - Target "Phyla" Sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment