Friday, August 19, 2011

My life in 57 boxes + furniture.

The big move comes tomorrow. I must admit, I am a bit sad. I have lived in Vancouver for 24 years of my life, and tomorrow starts the next journey of my life. The pros are definitely outweighing the cons though, here I come, Seattle bound! 

Apparently, my belongings that I wanted to keep/needed take up 57 boxes of various sizes.

Here they are (minus furniture)


To break it down into a more fashion friendly post out of the 57 boxes:

6 boxes of shoes/boots
9 boxes of clothing

Plus 1 rolling suitcase and 1 overnight bag that kept my last week of clothing.

Overall, not too bad! I can't wait to unpack at the new place during the next week. And decorate, and see my mother, and get married, and get some new furniture to fill in the gaps of what I am missing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment