Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What a crazy busy week!

So what have I been up to this last week? Well...passing my immigration interview (!), packing up most of the house, weeding through what to keep or not, finding an officiant, and a ceremony location, all the general joy that comes with moving, and also attending a wonderful wedding for my friend Allysun.

Allysun and Reid were married last Saturday and it was definitely up there a a contender for one of the nicest weddings I have been to. The weather was perfect, there was so much love in the air, and everyone had a wonderful time. I even was able to convince Tim to dance with me for a good amount of time (I was shocked and thrilled, he is not a dancing type).

I wish I had remembered to bring my camera with me, but Tim's phone did a pretty decent job.

Hayden Harnett Painterly Helena wrap dress, Rebecca Minkoff MAC as a clutch.
 Mmm lemon cake, with lemon icing/drizzle. The homemade cherry tarts off the right were to die for too.

Who doesn't love a giant balloon at a wedding?

Photo booth op!

No comments:

Post a Comment