Thursday, June 23, 2011

PSA: Leifsdottir Cuts Sale Prices

Ah Leifsdottir, you expensive, quirky, did I mention expensive sibling of the URBN umbrella. You taunt me with your lovely cuts, fabric, and general uniqueness, and what is this? You reduced your sale prices! From $19.95 +, there are some good deals to be had. I have heard this brand runs a bit large, but take that with a grain of salt, I haven't tried anything on by them myself. 

Sale link here.

My picks:

 $29.95 (reg. $198.00) 
Grey sweater dress with a twist, would go with so much in the fall and winter.
 
 $39.95 (reg. $248.00) 
Love the purple colour and the buttons. Looks like it would be flattering too?

 $49.95 (reg. $358.00) 
The colours and pattern! Enough said.

 $29.95 (reg. $288.00) 
Ahh feathers, love feather printed things.

Granted shipping is a bit much to Canada, likely better for you stateside gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment