Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Purple People Eater Shorts

Quick, what is the first thing that comes to mind when you say purple shorts? To me, its Prince, oh yes, the singer Prince. Thankfully, these shorts are not that type of purple, though...a pair of purple velvet shorts might be pretty funky?

Shorts - Forever21, Blouse - old JCrew, Cardigan - Old Navy, Sandals - Kelsi Dagger Luca's (finally warm enough to wear sandals!) If you have an account at revolve or reverse, they are $20 there right now.

 When I was reading my blog roll today, I noticed that Kim at Anthroholic wore shorts too today. Similar to her, I do not usually wear shorts, pretty much out of fear of jiggly thighs and pasty white blinding skin, but really, I am getting over that fear, no point in having it. Here is to breaking our comfort zones today!  How about you? Are you a short wearer?

No comments:

Post a Comment