Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ootd: Oh it is a beef noodle sort of day

I really actually want to have Taiwanese 3-cup chicken, but eating alone in a restaurant today is not really what I feel like...maybe...I will see when I actually head out to get beef noodle soup supplies. How do you feel about eating alone? I don't mind for breakfast and lunch, but dinner is sometimes awkward feeling. Last time I went out for dinner alone, they sat me at the bar with a paper which wasn't so bad, but still.

 Check out that sky! Would you believe me if I told you it snowed on Thursday? Somehow I totally missed that part of the weather that day...

 Jacket/Belt - Forever21, Skirt - Club Monaco, Shirt - Anthropologie (like 3 or 4 years ago, one of the first pieces I picked up), Scarf - H&M, Boots - Target

Happy Sunday! Anyone making anything special for dinner? Roasts? Turkeys? Squabs? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment