Thursday, March 17, 2011

For Japan with Love

In support of the horrible disaster in Japan...
I am joining the Bloggers Day of Silence on March 18th. The sheer amount of devastation that has occurred in Japan in the last week has been heart-wrenching, and I wish that there was more that I could do for the people there. 

I am fortunate that the company I work for has the ability to match worker's contributions to the Red Cross, so I have taken part in that. I hope that by supporting, it might help in some small way.

If you wish to donate money, I would suggest either the Red Cross, or Shelterbox. You could also check with your local banks and shops to see if they have fund raising systems set up. I know that Starbuck's is taking contributions at their till systems as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment