Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's this? Zara in Richmond Centre?

So a little birdie has informed me that Zara will be opening in Richmond Centre come August, 2011. How exciting! Since there is a large retail space currently being renovated in the mall, Zara would be the right size to fit in there. The clothing there to me is a cross between the fast fashion of H&M and the style of Club Monaco (but at a lower price point). 

My favourite items from the site right now are:

Silk-cotton dress $199 CAD - Gorgeous, floaty, lacey, what is not to like?

Velveteen coat $149 CAD - While the red is not my first choice, I think the cut is stunning.


Tulle skirt $49.90 CAD- A more toned down version of the above dress perhaps? Love lace and tulle. I think I actually just adore that skirt with those flats.

The two other locations in the Greater Vancouver area are in Metrotown, and on Robson St.

I must admit, I was slightly hoping for an Anthropologie to go into that space, but it really won't make much difference come August!


No comments:

Post a Comment