Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ootd: well of yesterday!

Ahh what a busy but fun weekend so far!  Spent Friday filling out forms and putting together a paperwork package.  Please keep your fingers crossed for us, I will let people know what is going on once we get some updates.  Saturday we went with a lovely realtor to check out 11 different houses in the Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland area.  Wow, I was impressed by quite a few, but some were on the ehh side.  I am flabbergasted by what you can get in those areas for such a low price compared to the Greater Vancouver area, it is crazy!  

Tim had an event at his old school with some networking, so while he did that, I went around downtown Seattle to check out some shops and kill time.  Of course, if you know me, you know where I ended up...

Weirdo face going on, not good at this mirror taking, oops!

Wearing: Made-to-measure skirt (anthro), short-sleeved sweater from Winners, Hayden Harnett Madeleine boots in Brandy.
Found a few goodies at the store, one had a really small flaw, so they gave me 20% off both of the pieces I chose.  I was very impressed with the service that day.  Tried on the field skirt in yellow, but I already have a yellow skirt. That taupe jacket by Tabitha, was very cute, but I wasn't sold for some reason yet, if we go to University Village today, I might consider it.  Spliced Ikat shift, was cute but a bit clingy on my hips.  The other two items, well you can clearly see one, and the other is behind me.  Both were on second cut + 20% off? I was sold.

Ended the day with going to Facing East Taiwanese restaurant in Bellevue.  So good, I always enjoy what we have there.
 3Cup Chicken, lots of ginger and garlic, very tasty sauce
 Stir-fried Green Beans.  Onion, garlic, delicious, we ate them all...
Pork Fried Rice, mmmm eggy and tasty, not all stuck together in clumps.

Not sure of the plans today, but perhaps Korean BBQ?  We aren't superbowl people, so maybe places will be really quiet today.  Happy Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment