Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Little bit country, little bit rock and...(a small challenge at the end)

Cheap! That would be my outfit of course. Ohhh a pink and red shirt! Well more burgundy then red.  Not normally a colour I reach for, but I wanted to try outside my normal choices.  I don't have a picture of the back, but it has little buttons going halfway up the back, great little detail.

 Citizen of Humanity slate invader skinnies (anthropologie) - $9.99, Target Kaiala boots - $19.99, Bluenotes floral buttonup - $5.00, necklace - gift
I took this picture with the flash, the quality isn't the best, but you can see my little nubbin of a ponytail going on.  It is getting to the point where I now either cut it off, or grow it out.  I feel like long hair would be a nice change again.

Close up of the "rocking" part of my outfit.

What colour do you not reach for very often? Pinks and reds for me.

If you feel so inclined, reach out to me and submit a photo of you "reaching" outside of your normal box, be it colour, patterns, article of clothing.  Send a picture and explanation by Feb. 14th and I will include it for the 15th.  Email me at whatjesslikes(at)live(dot)ca

I am excited to see what you go for!

No comments:

Post a Comment