Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And the chaos is over!

First off, thank you Tim for my new header and background.  He surprised me with it over the holidays.  Argyle lovers rejoice hehe.  Today was the first day that work was back to normal after the holidays. Back to the normal amounts of customers and also time for my vacation!  Time to paint my nails, stay up late (not likely) and visit family.

I hope everyone had a great time over the last week and are settling back into the normal grind of work and play, just with more emphasis on the play of course.

And it started to snow on my way home today?  I hope it does not stay for the week, I don't feel like traveling in the snow very much right now.
 Jcrew merino wool chainlink sweater dress, Green leggings (random store near work), same old gap olive cardigan, Pegabo over-the-knee black suede flat boots, Anthropologie gold beaded headband
Close up of the headband, I love all the beading, great for tactile people.

Have a great night everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!! you look awesome!! and I know what you mean.. it was freezing this morning.. then rain.. and a snow storm warning next? what the heck.. time to head to Mexico or something!!!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new header and argyle print background - groovy!
    hmm yes, work. I went back yesterday and it was the hardest thing to do.
    You look so cute in your outfit - i can see a bit of the 60s (or 70s?) mod look happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi! Haha yeah, silly weather, make up your mind already! Hmmm well I am heading down to LA, does that count? :P

    Hi Jen! Thanks, I will let him know it is a hit! Oh yeah, I see what you mean about the mod, hehe channeling the years we didn't grow up in lol. Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete