Friday, December 9, 2011

LC by Lauren Conrad Tank + Sweater Review

I went for a long walk the other day and ended up by Kohl's. The last time I was in there, the LC by Lauren Conrad line caught my attention. The soft color palette and knitted fabrics looked cozy and very wearable, so I wanted to take a closer look in the future. I don't see a lot of mention of this line in my blogging circle but I was pleasantly surprised by what I found.

I went with some maroon shorts to try on as a generic bottom, but grabbed the wrong size. So no details of the wrong-sized shorts, but they are a neat tone-on-tone pinstripe.

Crochet Cocoon Cardigan in Shark. Cozy and very soft. 
All the item I tried on seemed to either be a blend of cotton and rayon, or straight up cotton.
Thumbs up for no acrylic and polyester.

 Love the back detailing. On sale for $45.00 (reg. $60.00)

 Detail shot of the Embellished Tank in Wrought Iron. On sale for $35.00 (reg. $50.00).

Lace Top with a v-neck back with a ribbon/bow. This was my favorite combination. I can totally see pairing a dusty rose blazer with it, charcoal tights, layered gold and pearl necklace and boots.

 Detail shot, you can see the pinstripe in the shorts as well. Tank on sale for $30.80 (reg. $44.00)

 Shiny dots, cozy sweater. Foil Polka-Dot Sweater. The dots are on the front only. I wanted to try this on in a small, but only had a medium left. On sale for $30.00 (reg. $60.00)

 The dots reminded me of Anthropologie's Skewed Pullover, but slightly more subtle.

I was really hoping to find this two dresses to try on, but they were no where to be seen. Maybe next time!



Kohl's has a discount code right now until December 11th, 2011 offering another 20% off!

Use "BIGGESTSALE" at checkout.

No affiliation, just spreading the clothing and sale love.

No comments:

Post a Comment