Monday, June 13, 2011

Something Similar: Anthropologie Laced With Grace dress and...

...Gap's Drop-Waist Shift dress in Green. 

 Anthropologie's Laced With Grace dress. Such a pretty colour and the details. It is possibly a bit too frilly for me in the chest area. Also sold out before it got to a price I wanted to pay for it.

This one is Gap's Drop-Waist dress in green. The same pretty sage green colour, with an almost leaf-like lace or burnout pattern. With pockets, and a single button at the back neckline. While not as whimsical, it is a bit more my style. Also, on sale in store for $19.99 vs $69.95 CAD. The green is also sold out online, but ivory and peach are still there. Check for the green in-store!

If you missed out on the Anthropologie dress, but are in awe of the colour like me, this is a good alternative.

 Plus, how cute is this skinny leather and glitter belt. It comes in rose-gold and silver. I think the rose-gold is a perfect neutral. I think it is $19.99 in-store vs $34.99 CAD online (link is for the US site).

No comments:

Post a Comment