Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Outfit of the Day: In honour of the Canucks?

Sorry for the quiet blogging front, been an up and down sort of week. Finalizing a possible new house in the states, and just general busyness with work and friends. 

It is also the end of Kim's month long shopping ban. Wow time flies! So how did this girl do? Well, a lot better then I expected, that is for sure! I ended up purchasing a scarf at the Anthropologie store opening party (I used my one cheat item for it), and the following blazer last week. To be honest, I knew I wouldn't make the whole month, but I am very happy with my progress. It worked to remind me that when I am bored, to not head out of the house to just wander and kill time, and other useful tricks such as not taking my debit card to work.

Outfit of the day: Canuck colours are about as sporty as I can get/have in my wardrobe. First game of the final round of the playoffs tonight! Go Canucks go!

 Forever21 striped knit blazer, Parameter dress, Anthropologie obi wrap belt, Target boots

Green and blue, that counts for team spirit right?

 Hard to believe that it is June already, time is flying this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment