Monday, May 9, 2011

What does one wear to an Anthro Opening Event? Reader Poll!

I have a quite fun event coming up this weekend, and I wouldn't mind some help choosing an outfit! This is actually me asking for help because I can't make up my mind, and need someone to say "Jess, wear that".

I did manage to narrow the selection down to 5 dresses, paired with the same jacket and boots.

Outfit #1
Anthropologie Golden Lights dress

 Outfit #2
 Hayden Harnett Yoko dress

Outfit #3
 Diane von Furstenberg Zora dress

Outfit #4
 Anthropologie Zachary's Smile printed dress

Outfit #5
 Hayden Harnett Helena wrap dress in the Painterly print

I would love some input, so please help me choose with the poll on the side! It is supposed to rain, so boots are needed for me.

Thanks a bunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment