Saturday, May 7, 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Ruffles, ruffles, and more ruffles

My name is Jess, and I like ruffles. It is not obvious at all.

 I also have a weakness for JCrew merino wool sweaterdress. The one that got away? Campo Di Fiori Sweaterdress. Maybe one day I will find it on ebay or something.

 Time to break out the flats I think.  Still not giving up my tights though.
 JCrew ruffle sweater dress
Kenneth Cole Reaction flats
Navy Tights - No idea

 I don't normally share my bag collection because  my bags are pretty basic, but I am smitten with this one. The Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch in Fuchsia Croc. It was a ridiculously unbelievably low price at Winners since it was missing the strap. Who steals a strap from a bag though? So silly, and I like my super adjustable strap that I added on. This was bought before my Shopping Ban Challenge started of course.

End picture taking with a silly pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment