Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ootd: What I wore to run errands

Happy happy Sunday! I realized I have never done a post that shows what my day-to-day bag is. Enter the Hayden Harnett Barnard crossbody bag in the Persian Rose colour.

I have owned this bag for over two years now, and it just keeps on getting softer and softer, but unfortunately more beat up. I am going with that it only adds to the charm, and makes the bag have a more "vintage" charm to it. I love crossbody bags, and given that I am a huge pedestrian, having my hands free are pretty much a requirement when I run errands.

 Scary headless post. Boo!

This is my hair it is air-dried state. Hello puffy bottom half, but sometimes it is nice to just not bother, and head out the door without hassle.

What is your current everyday bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment