Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks to Kristin and Carly for both giving me The Versatile Blogger Award! I feel so flattered and happy! And I love the green colour of the award itself, so pretty!

 
When you get the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog in your post. Tell seven things about yourself and award seven recently discovered bloggers and contact the bloggers to let them know they received the Versatile Blogger Award.

Let's see, seven things that you do not know about me?

1) I was born in a small prairie town called Claresholm. Internet hugs to anyone who knows where that is, or has been there! 

2) As you might have figured out, I work in a coffee shop. A little known secret is that I do not drink hot coffee, like ever. I mostly drink tea at work.

3) I have a hard time keeping candy in my house. I tend to eat it all in the span of a few days. No self control around candy, ever. It is sad.

4) My hair colour is actually a dirty blond colour. I started to grow grey hair very early, and in a vain attempt to hide it, I have been a redhead for the last....3 years? Why red? When my mom was pregnant, all she wanted was a red-headed, freckled, blue-eyed girl. I figure since I was 2/3 of those already, why not go all the way!

5) I was named after a soap opera star from the 1980's. Yup...Day of Our Lives if I recall correctly.

6) I have been in a long distance relationship for almost 9 years now, this is the year we finally get to move in together. Fingers crossed and knock on wood please.

7) I took up blogging because my fiance was tired of me sending him pictures of what I was wearing all the time. He never comments on  my blog, but I know he sees it! /wave, hi dear!

Seven blogs I would like to share this with are: The Anthropological Shopper , overcaffeinated, Viktoria with a K, Sweet Laundry Loves, Bobs and Doodads, That Damn Green Dress, and my sis' blog sweetmammaoftwo, because she posts yummy recipes from time to time! 

Hope some of these are new to you! Happy blog reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment