Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ootd: Feeling...blue?

 So I am feeling all out of sorts these days, and I think it because my home is turned upside down at the moment. It is funny, I am a bit of a home-body, but I did not really realize how much until I had no downstairs area and am basically confined to my bedroom when home for about a month now. 

I am trying to be optimistic about it, mostly because having two grumpy people in the house is not as much fun, but it is starting to effect me. I have to get up early everyday that the workers are here, and all I really want to do is sleep in on my days off.

That said, what right do I have to complain? There are so many people in the world that have bigger issues then my "first-world" problem. I should be grateful and I do realize that. I am content with my life though, please don't think I am not. I just needed to vent a little about my stupid pipes.

 Parameter dress in navy, Forever 21 belt, Gap orange patterned ruffled camisole, Target Kaiala boots

 Did you know this dress came with pockets? Love love this dress, makes me want to prance, should have worn it sooner!

Pattern of the camisole closeup shot.

This is from yesterday by the way, today I brought home sushi (I think I need an intervention), and put on cords and a shirt. Awesome and exciting wardrobe choice for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment