Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Joya & Vane perfume locket.

When I was down in LA visiting my mother earlier this year, we were poking around an Anthropologie, and my mom spotted this necklace. Antiqued finish, long chain, filigree pocket watch style. Yes, totally a Jess piece. I really liked the scent of this one. I normally reach for citrus scents, so this more musky-jasmine scent is a bit different.
Joya & Vane solid perfume watch locket.
She said it was something that looked like my style, and I should get it. Then we discovered that it was a perfume locket, and while I would not mind, she is very sensitive to scents. So it was a pass for me. When we looked at in January, it was on sale for $39.99 USD down from $68 USD. Then I found it through the online catalog the other day, wanted to see if it had dropped in price again, and low and behold, $7.95CAD? 

Click....Think....Caved...

No comments:

Post a Comment