Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ootd: Snow day?!?!

Well, this explains why it was so nice and chilly yesterday, we were getting snow today!  There was nothing falling from the sky when I went to work, but this is what I came home to! 

Snow!

I had to run outside and take pictures, picture taking is so much more fun when there is snow flying around.  Seriously! Fun!

Steadfast & Whimsy skirt, Ha'Penny Cardigan, Volante Tee - all Anthropologie....shame shame, walking billboard. This is when Tim would tell me to go change if we were in Seattle, just in case we went to an Anthro store, it would be a bit too much.  Oh yes! Target Kaiala boots too.

 Ok, well it was a little bit chilly, must stay wrapped up and warm.

 "Artsy" shot for fun.

And details of cardigan, I like the over-sized and dimpled collar, it reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on, but it makes me giggle still.

If you have snow today, happy snow day, lets have a fake snowball fight?

No comments:

Post a Comment