Friday, February 25, 2011

Ootd: February Air

Do you know the singer Lights?  She is from Canada, and her "February Air" song is very applicable for today's weather. It is COLD, but so gorgeous outside.

I really like this singer, she is a bit youthful, but I find that the catchy and upbeat music is terrific for when I am going to work in the morning. It makes me feel more awake by the time I actually get to work.

It has finally stopped raining enough for the backyard to no longer be all muddy and no fun to poke around in.  Here comes spring, hopefully, after this very cold front.

 cream & pink dress - Urban Outfitters, Stitch-by-Stitch sweatercoat - Anthropologie, Gap tights, F21 belt, Pegabo khaki green otk boots

 The sweatercoat is a bit crazy cat lady-ish, but it is so warm and cozy, and was a great price when I picked it up during my last trip to Seattle.  Buttoned all the way up looks great too.

Detail shot of the dress fabric. You can see the actual sky colour in this photo, so nice outside!

Have a great Friday everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment