Saturday, March 10, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Playing Flight Attendant Apparently

Here are a couple past outfits from this week. Still finding my groove of what goes dress code wise at work. I was meeting some new higher up people on one day, so went with a traditional black suit. Tim told me I looked light a flight attendant with the silk scarf, but I loved the giant bow effect.

 Black Blazer: BCBGMaxAzria
Pants: Banana Republic
Silk Shell: Ann Taylor
Geometric Patterned Scarf: Hayden Harnett

 Blazer: Esprit
Pants: Ann Taylor
Blouse: JCrew Outlet Ruffle Collar Blouse

Happy weekend everyone. I am laying pretty low this weekend, Tim has a bit of a cold, so we did my taxes for up north, had a lovely visit with my Aunt, and did some grocery shopping for the week. The downside for going back to work is I need to actually plan meals now, and do the prep the night before. The upside? Working :)

No comments:

Post a Comment