Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Outfit of the Day: 2 past outfits

Here are a couple of past outfits, been feeling unmotivated and lounging around in sweats pretty much for the last 2 weeks. I hope to have more outfits around the corner.

 Wore this last night for Valentine's Day. No pink or red on me! Tim bought this dress for me a couple of Christmas' ago, so I figured it was a good choice. We went out for a pasta dinner, and they brought us the wrong dessert, yay for extras! That's the way to my heart for sure.
Dress - Plenty! by Tracy Reese 
Jacket - Gap 
Fish Necklace - Vintage at Fremont Market
Dotted Tights - Kate Spade
Boots - Hayden Harnett

Wore this to check out Jason Wu at my Target. Went on the following day of launch, not a drop left. Sad panda over here.
Cardigan - Old Navy
Black Skinny Knit Pants - Joe's Jeans
Camisole - Hayden Harnett
Boots - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment