Friday, January 20, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Snow Birds

This outfit was inspired by Sweet Laundry Loves here. She does a great job creating outfits and I love that you can see re-mixing in her outfits.

Plus she is a fellow Canadian, that gets bonus points from me.

 Bird print dress - H&M, Olive cardigan - Gap

 Skinny peach glitter belt - Gap

 Green leggings - random mall store, OTK socks - Target, Cuff - Hayden Harnett "Ramone" in Ruby

 Boots - Faryl Robin "Bounder"

Hurray for Friday! Any plans this weekend? As long as the snow continues to melt, we are going to throw a Chinese New Year party. I think we are going to have fondu, a noodle dish, and some tangerines or clementines. Not the most traditional menu, but all the house guests are young and away from their families, so time to start a new tradition, or at least a fun dinner.

I added my blog to Bloglovin, follow through that if you wish!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment