Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Fremont Vintage Mall Find and a Thank You!

Just a quick outfit picture. I picked this dress (still had the original tags on!) up a couple of weekends ago at the Fremont Vintage Mall. Yes, it is a bit different, but I love it. 

I hemmed the dress by two inches, but I think it needs to go up a few more to just above the knee instead of at it. I am still deciding on whether or not to make it sleeveless, shorten them, etc. The are actually to my wrists, but banded with elastics. I like them at elbow length, so maybe just keep? Ah such hard decisions these days.

 You can't tell, but the bodice portion is all these fine pleats, it's pretty cool. The boatneck is trimmed in red piping.

 I'm not flashing, showing the tights detail!
Dress - Fremont Vintage Mall, belt - random mall store, boots - Hayden Harnett, tights - Kate Spade

Oh see that pretty strapless blush/grey dress? My attempt at trying to fit into the only one, size 0. I figured it was worth a shot. It wasn't.

Thank you to Jamie from Thrifty Threads for passing on the "Liebster Blog" award my way! It totally made me smile when I saw.


I need to go think up some under 200 follower blogs to pass it on to that haven't received it yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment