Thursday, July 14, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Bright Stripes

Why are we able to wear sweaters and jeans in the middle of July? This isn't right, but I dressed according to the weather.

May I take a minute to explain how much I love this sweater? The colours are fantastic, and the drape? Love the drape. It sits all kooky and crazy, but I love the silhouette it gives me. If anyone has any of the solid version of it that no longer gets enough love from you, in a size small, let me know? I would love to re-home it for you.

 Sweater - Anthropologie Orchard Grove Pullover, Gap Perfect Bootcut Jeans (go check out your Gap for good deals, I picked these up for $13!), Shoes- Kenneth Cole Reaction Snakeskin flats.

Happy Thursday! It is pouring out now, so I am thinking it will be a pretty chill day at work tonight. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment