Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ootd: April showers bring May...showers?

Still tight weather! Yay! Short lived sunny days. Good thing I like tights and boots, a lot, if it was not noticeable by now. 

First up, thank you Lisa from Confessions of a Call Center Gal! Lisa is a total dear and has given me a Stylish Blogger award! Most of the blogs I want to pass it off to have been named so far, so I definitely do not have 15 new ones to pass it on to. If you didn't know, Lisa wrote a book too! Check it out :D


Lets get down to the nitty gritty. I had some reservations about posting pictures of this outfit to be honest. It is not that I do not like it, I really do, it is just in every picture I took, hello tummy. I do not have a large stomach, but I have put on some weight and it shows, right there. A lace sheath style dress does nothing to hide it. I could throw a belt on over top, and no one would be none the wiser, but I want to just be comfortable throughout the day. I know no one would say "umm Jess, cute outfit, but your looking a little pudgy in the middle section". But I noticed. That said, it won't stop me!

For those of you that take pictures of yourself (haha that sounds so vain eh?), what do you do when you see less then flattering shots? Change outfit, just ignore them, try a different angle?

Hayden Harnett trench (a bit of single brand overload today, see below)

 Jacob lace dress, Hayden Harnett boots + scarf, Gap Tights, gifted necklace.

 Silly hands pose! I am such a serious blogger yup yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment