Monday, April 11, 2011

Ootd: In a Twinkling

Twinkle twinkle little star, it is daytime, oh yes it are. (Lyric fail)

Spring is officially here I think, so yay. On an informative note, if you head over to Laura at Anthro Closet Chaos, there has been a discrepancy in the Anthropologie rating system, and if you are curious, feel free to check it out. I think it is good to be aware.

 Oh boots...I assure you I have other footwear, I just find that I reach for these first. Comfort and ease I suppose.
In a Twinkling dress from Anthropologie. Gap short sleeve..ball..jacket? JCrew yellow enamel bangle + wooden random bangle.

 Did you know that the dots on this dress are textured? I think that is where some people found it to be itchy.


 I really like this yellow bracelet, but after wearing it a lot, the inside started to wear off, making my skin green. Bah to that, so I tend to wear it when it is spring, so that it does not to get too warm (or sweaty, ew).

Has anyone else had that happen with the enamel bangles from JCrew?

No comments:

Post a Comment