Friday, February 18, 2011

Ootd: Channeling Charlie Brown

Today will be a good day.  Working this evening, then late night sushi with my friends, and Tim is up for the weekend.  Sushi and friends calls for something cheerful and fun.  Enter the brightest piece of clothing that I own.  Not only are you an orange sweater, you are an orange cashmere sweater, the very first piece (and I think only?) of cashmere that I own.  Soft, cuddly, fuzzy, instant love.

And yes, I totally feel like Charlie Brown in this outfit, without the dog sidekick, and balding head...

 Macchiato Jumper - anthropologie (worn underneath, I don't do this often, but I like the lace peeking out from the sweater)
Jcrew cashmere henley in persimmon (aka BRIGHT yellow orange)
Fairasile tights from F21
Target Kaiala boots

Detail shot

I hope to eat lots of sushi and side dishes tonight, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment