Monday, February 14, 2011

Going outside your box...

Thanks everyone for taking the time to send some pictures my way! I am so thrilled to get some submissions, and more so to hear your reasoning behind what you chose.  I really appreciate the responses.

First up we have Laura from Anthro Closet Chaos. Laura is a great anthro blogger and I love interacting with her.  Laura's submission is a black and white outfit, which is completely different from wearing at least one bright colours. I love how she looks in this outfit, so simple, yet makes a great statement. Also, check out the shoes! With zippers!

Next  up we have Kristin from Lovely Apidae. Kristin is a new reader ("wave" Hi!) and I was so thrilled to see her outfit.  Like me, Kristin has an adversion to red, loving it on others, but not so much on herself. Well, I think she looks adorable in her outfit, and I love how flattering the red is with her skintone, adorable!

And to round out the outfits, we have Jen from Vintageglammz. Jen is a lovely girl from Australia, and I love seeing her outfits and pcitues.  It makes me want to go to Australia ASAP and enjoy the beaches and beautiful scenery.  Jen's choice was wearing khaki colours.  It reminds her of her grunge days (did she really have those??? I can't imagine her in anything but girly and beautiful clothing).  Love the dress...in fact...it is oddly familiar.  Did you plan to match the background too Jen? Love it :)

Thank you so much for helping me with this girls, I had a lot of fun, and was so happy to have people answer my request!  Will definitely have to do something like this again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment