Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ootd: Birthday Sequins

Birthday celebrations are a time that call for sparkles and shine. What is more shiny then sequins? Well maybe a gold leotard, but that won't ever happen here. Had my birthday celebration last night with a bunch of my friends. We had chicken and beef fondue, then out for drinks and dessert afterwards.

 Rust coloured open sleeve drape shirt from Forever21, boots are Corso Como Theresa boots in Vienna.

  JCrew sequin bell skirt in Oyster. Picked up on my last order for final sale around January? Final sale is sometimes a scary process, but I love this piece. I hope to wear it this summer with a white button down, brown braided belt and strappy sandals?

Necklace from Rachael for my birthday. I tend to play with the pendants on my necklaces, so this is perfect to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment